Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP 300
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

the actual picture viewing for each of the phots in my pic files all show the blue/white cartoon little image of Windows 10, i guess. Ah heck, I'll attach screen print but you smarties probably will already know what I might be experiencing......  well no I won't because this photo attach is nuts....won't let me drag any of the pics onto the dealio and big red message,......so crazy,.....anyway......... I used to be able to view all pics from a birdeye view (on my pic folder on desktop.....until that eventually went into my One drive cloud...)  Anyway, I reapplied my settings in my Photos icon which says recommended for Microsoft 10..

As is the usual, Lerline, nothing nothing helpful from microsoft.com or it's community experts...I am just so darn tootin curious what in blazes did I do to this computer now...Fred, it's crazy....it is..

Fonda here, out....be back soon.......love my experts ....they know stuff

FONDA X. COX, PhD
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@FDA-OX 

To be honest, I don't and probably won't use Photos app from Windows 10. Please download and install the following free progam, it has basic tools to edit photos/images too.

https://www.irfanview.com/

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@FDA-OX 

To be honest, I don't and probably won't use Photos app from Windows 10. Please download and install the following free progam, it has basic tools to edit photos/images too.

https://www.irfanview.com/

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Dear Banhiem,

Thank you so very much. Had you not mentioned/recommended the software above as a better choice for picture downloads, I would have never known at all. Simply because I lost count of the number of apps and sketchy sites promising such amazement in this realm.  How could I choose when I don't even understand why my Microsoft 10 Windows deal suddenly took a steaming zebra dump in that i have to double click on each of the 2000 pics to see what the hell it is.......this is wonderful.I'll check it out Banhiem..have a good eve, don't work so hard....have some brown liquor.

FONDA X. COX, PhD
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.