Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP x2 Chromebook fO14DX
Chrome OS

Bought used and no stylist. What can I purchase that will work. Please be specific with model number. I've tried searching for a AES digital stylist ect and it's too confusing some say they work some say no!!!

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@beachinmoney06 

Please check the following compatible list to select a right one.

http://support.hp.com/au-en/document/c05166879

Not all touchscreen machines support active stylus.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

If you read my question you would see that this originally comes with a Stylust. Also, I already checked that link before asking the question here. If it had had the answer I wouldn't be asking. Thank you, you may want to check the product before answering a question as well.

HP Recommended

That compatibility listing does not include the Chromebook X2, which does come with an active stylus (AES compatible), but does not seem to have an official replacement.

What unofficial replacement might work? May there ever be an official replacement, or is the model discontinued so HP will no longer support it?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.