Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY – 13-ad1006nt
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

I am experiencing a problem that a certain program i am using crashes so often that it is almost impossible to use. 

After searching the web, i found out that a lot of users of the program with the Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620 iGPU have experienced the same problem.

The recommendation by a few of the users on that forum is to upgrade the drivers for the iGPU. My system is:

HP Envy 13
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8265U CPU @ 1.60GHz 1.80GHz
8GB RAM
Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620
Windows 10

I download this driver: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28731/Intel-Graphics-Windows-10-DCH-Drivers?product=149088 and run the .exe

When i do this i do however get an error message stating (my translation): " The driver you are trying to install have not been validated for this computer. Contact the manifacturer for the correct driver."

One of the users on the other forum wrote that: "You might have to download the zip file driver and install through device manager". Should i go ahead and try this, and if yes, how do i do it?

Would very much appreciate if someone could help me to solve this problem.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Should have searched the forum before posting. Found a reply by Paul_Tikkanen in a different thread and followed his instructions. This seems like it might have solved my issues. Thanks!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.