Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion g7-2256sr
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Hello, I have a problem with the video driver. I use windows 8.1, downloaded from of.site hp video Driver, installed, but the video card does not work everywhere. For example, in cs go climbs error "Failed to create d3d". Already for 2 weeks I struggle with this problem. However, on the processor the game cs go, sours are started, but everything lags. In other games, the video driver works. Drivers are not installed from the official AMD website. Also on windows 10 downloaded from the site amd driver, it works in cs go, but does not work in many games. Help. My video driver is AMD 7670M

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Xolkin
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

• Have you tried playing the games in windows compatibility mode?

Here's how to manually change Windows 10 Compatibility Mode settings:

1. Right-click (or press and hold) on the program (game) icon.
  2. Select Properties from the drop-down menu.
  3. In the Properties menu, select the Compatibility tab  
  4. In the Compatibility tab, look for the Compatibility mode box. 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.