cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
MazeMatik
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Re: Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64 Based Systems (KB4598242) fails on re-inst

HP Recommended

Link doesn't work at all...

2 REPLIES 2
Paul_Tikkanen
Level 21
Level 21
138,120 92,779 21,324 28,670
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Yes, for some reason the Microsoft  link is broken.

I had saved that utility a long time ago, because I use it from time to time.

I have zipped the file up and attached it below.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
WAWood
Level 16
Level 16
34,610 27,042 3,123 6,760
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@MazeMatik 

You can read this thread and download the update you need from the links:  (9) KB4598242 CU Windows 10 v2004 build 19041.746 and v20H2 19042.746 Windows Update - Windows 10 Fo...

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation