Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

I am having the same problem. None of the drivers work for my HP Envy X360 15-ed0150nd.

I reinstalled windows on my machine, but the drivers all say this windows version is not supported. So i cant use my screen properly, my keyboard functions are not working (Fn keys etc), audio problems.

Please update drivers asap please.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Bokkoman 

We don't work for HP, so we can't tell HP what to do.

As to updating the drivers, HP provides no schedules for when or IF they plan to update any drivers.

So, I would not expect that in the near future.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

HP Support indicated to me that certified drivers for Win 10 2004 could take a couple of months to appear.

My HP Spectre x360 Convertible was very unstable after allowing Windows Upate to download and install Win 10 v2004. My mouse cursor acted as if my system was infected with a very malicious virus.

I didn't want the hassle of downgrading back to Win 10 v1909. I was able to stabilize my erratic system by disabling the touch pad, touch screen and pen drivers in Device Manager. I'm using a wireless mouse.

You would think HP Support would have had the updated drivers for Win 10 v2004 posted by now.

HP Recommended

@Golden79,

I had that mouse problem as well, but my whole screen driver was not up to date. Just generic driver. But after i had run Windows Update a few times it downloaded latest intel drivers for my screen and others. Rebooted and it worked fine again.

I just need audio drivers now.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.