Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Was given a HP 2000 by a client and got home with it wouldn't start up did a hard reset and eventually after several times it started up you got to the password screen and didn't know the password continue to f11 for a reed for a return to factory condition recovery mode dish computer won't even start up only like the light by the AC adapter Port comes on and stays on white the power Lite will flash once or the capital letter light will flash once occasionally no other activity at all

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@ACman7070 I recommend going through this article to identify the steps to resolve this issue, as far as I can tell, if the capslock light flashes once every few seconds, this means there's an issue with the CPU (not functional) and if its not flashing once, please check the article and let me know what you find, so I can help accordingly.

P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.