Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Hello,

I have a problem with the HP Notebook 14-ck0127tu with Windows 10 64-bit version 21H1 (OS Build 19043.1237)

The problem is i accidentally boot my laptop in Windows 10 version 1507,but my windows 10 is cannot detected the tpm of my laptop:( .Then i tried to find the solution like:

Upgrade to Windows 10 version 21H1

Preinstalled and upgrade my driver and bios by using HP Support Assistant

Reset my laptop

But nothing happened:( .The i use Powershell and use the command Get-tpm and here is the list:

TpmPresent : False

TpmReady : False

TpmEnabled : False

TpmActivated : False

TpmOwned : False

RestartPending : False

ManufacturerId : 0

ManufacturerIdTxt :

ManufacturerVersion :

ManufacturerVersionFull20 :

ManagedAuthLevel : Full

OwnerAuth :

OwnerClearDisabled : True

AutoProvisioning : NotDefined

LockedOut : False

LockoutHealTime :

LockoutCount :

LockoutMax :

SelfTest :

pls help me:( .Thank you.

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hi Lunix233

This is from my ENVY dv7 7250us:

82airborne_0-1633964587375.png

Check out  Paul's reply to my post earlier. Great info.

HP Recommended

Umm i have a tpm in my laptop the problem is the tpm of my laptop is not detected.

HP Recommended

Hello Lunix233,

I guess I don't understand how you know you have a TPM, if it's not available to look at. I admit, I am a novice when it come to computers. If you're worried about not being able to install the new MS operating system (WIN 11), you can do it. Follow MR. Pauls' reply to my original post. Also there are plenty of vids on YouTube explaining how to do it. If you're worried about security, you might have to get a new processor, or computer.

Just saying

HP Recommended

Umm my laptop has 1 year old and i accidentally boot my laptop to older version of window 10 but i upgrade it and the tpm of it is not detected please help me please😭.

HP Recommended

Hey buddy type "tpm.msc" into the run command box. You should get something like this:

82airborne_0-1634218824705.png

This is mine. So after checking the "BIOS" as it said to do, I don't have any selections that reference "TPM" in my "BIOS". After reading some articles on the web, I'm pretty sure I don't have the TPM chip. This is a 10+ year old laptop. Pretty sure I can't even add the "chip" to my board. So I'm content without the TPM security. I read that some manufactures have added the capabilities for TMP 1.2 to there "firmware", but that would be up the HP to do that. Don't think they're to worried about doing that for the older HP laptops. Sorry this is the best I can do with my limited knowledge.

HP Recommended

The pictures you reply had same to me but before the tpm is enabled but now its gone i check in my bios but the tpm setting is gone.thank you for replying.😊😭

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.