6 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Regarding BIOS bin file

HP Recommended
110c-1010EE
Microsoft Windows XP

Hi HP,

I am having Compaq mini 110 with serial number 110c-1010EE. This product has been removed from the HP website. It was showing to enter the current password. I tried my best searched for a lot of solutions but they didn't work. Finally I decided to flash the BIOS chip and I flashed it using CH341A BIOS programmer. But unfortunately I forgot to save the data of that BIOS ic. I downloaded so many BIOS bin file for the same and programmed many times but I didn't get the correct program. So HP I request you to please provide me the correct BIOS bin file that I can program my chip correctly.

3 REPLIES 3
WAWood
Level 16
Level 16
30,702 30,609 2,795 6,753
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Yogeshsingh 

HP does not provide BIOS .bin files to customers. 

You would have to download the HP softpaq file and use an archive utility, like 7-zip, to extract the bin files from the archives.

***If my post helped, click the thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
0 Kudos
Yogeshsingh
Author
6 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Okay than give me the link to download that.

0 Kudos
WAWood
Level 16
Level 16
30,702 30,609 2,795 6,753
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Yogeshsingh 

You claim your PC is running Windows XP, but all that HP provides is for Window 7 32-bit and this is the closest model I could find for that:  https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/compaq-mini-cq10-1100-pc-series/5145744

***If my post helped, click the thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation