Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
15sdu2040tu
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello sir/mam,

My name is Siddhant and I have recently purchased HP 15du2040tu laptop. But I am facing 2 problems in it,
1. The f5 key of my laptop is not working alone. I need to press the fn key in order to use the f5 key. Action mode is also enabled in my laptop. Meaning, I should not be required to press fn key to use any function keys. This problem is only with the f5 key. Rest of the keys are working without having to press the fn key. Please tell me how can I press f5 without the fn key.
2.  There is a sign page on the website of Quora which has a little bit pink background. Whenever I visit that page, the brightness of my laptop automatically goes down and when I close that page, it comes back to normal. This is happening on that particular page only. So please tell me why this is happening.

Please reply as soo as possible.
Thank you
1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Siddhant3

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

Let's update the BIOS: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c00042629

If there is system event utility, please do install it.

The second issue is related to that particular website. You can try a different browser.

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.