11-27-2021 02:26 AM
Yesterday while I was working, my HP laptop shut down unexpectedly twice in 10 minutes. After I turn it on, new issues started. While typing 8-10 letters skipping every 5-10 seconds. May I ask you for help, what could it be?
Note: I have had a new keyboard and a new battery since 10 days ago and everything was working perfectly until yesterday when an unexpected shut down appeared.
- HP Service claims that the hardware is 100% OK and they guarantee it.
- I uninstalled keyboard drivers and updated them with new and still the same.
- The same thing happens no matter the fact if the laptop is on a charger or not.
- I run HP Assistance Software, run tests and all is OK.
- I entered BIOS and run a memory test and hard disk test and all is PASSED.
- I don't have any process pulling too much memory (my laptop has 16 MB RAM).
I really don't know what to do. I type 5-7 letters and then it blocks for a few seconds and again and again.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community