Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion x360 Convertible Laptop PC 14-dh0011la

Someone help me I bought this computer 2 years ago. Hp Pavilion x360 Convertible Laptop PC 14-dh0011la

This is a international version, I need help because I used this computer while playing some video games I used it charged later I noticed the Primary battery is draining know I need to know witch is the correct battery to buy and replace it. I want to know the model of this computers battery so i can buy a knew one and use it for games but not charging. Please help me to find the correct battery I have done research and nothing related to my search pops.  It will also help if you know some tips on how to game in a laptop and not damage the primary battery. I really like this computer is awesome is just that battery problem I don't want to buy a knew one knowing i can fix this problem. I stopped using this laptop because I am afraid everytime I use it to damage that battery. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi:

Below is the link to the parts list for your notebook.

HP PartSurfer

The battery part number and description is:

L11119-856
Assembly-battery 3C 41W 3.6A LI HT030

HP does not sell the battery, so you will need to find it from another reseller.

HP Parts Store - HP Computer Parts - HP Printer Parts - Compaq Parts

Search by the HP part number.  Check on Amazon or eBay.

Below is the link to the service manual, where you can find the battery removal and replacement procedure:

Maintenance and Service Guide HP Pavilion x360 14 Convertible PC

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.