07-13-2019 11:32 AM
THE APPLICATION HAS FAILED TO START BECAUSE ITS SIDE BY SIDE CONFIGURATION IS INCORRECT
07-16-2019 08:55 AM
Hey there! @KEYUR1995,
Were there any recent windows update on the PC?
Causes of this Error
This error may happen due to system file corruption or Visual C++ redistributable package corruption. I suggest you follow the below-given methods:
Kindly download and install Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable Package from below given link and check if it helps:
Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013
- Press Windows key + X, select Command prompt (Admin) to bring up elevated Command prompt.
- In Command prompt type sfc/scannow and press enter.
- Restart the computer.
If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps:
- Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.
- In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth
DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
- Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.
Lastly, if the issue still persists after trying out the steps, try performing a complete system reset.
Refer this article to know more information about performing a system reset. Click Here
Let me know if this works!
I hope you have a great day! 🙂
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee