2 1 1 0
Message 1 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Than can I convert OST files to PST.

hp pavillion g7
Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit)

How to convert OST files to PST or how to reach local data, as there is no server.

7 REPLIES 7
Level 17
Level 17
46,973 41,230 4,497 11,731
Message 2 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

There are file converters available online. See the following search I did.

https://www.google.nl/search?q=convert+ost+to+pst+free&oq=convert+OST+to+PS&aqs=chrome.2.0j69i57j0l4...

I am not an HP Employee.
You can click on Accept as Solution if my post or reply was the information you were looking for that helped you resolve your issue.
You can say thanks by giving me a Kudo if my reply helped by clicking on the
0 Kudos
velociting
Level 1
1 1 1 1
Message 3 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Repair a outlook.pst file and .ost

Follow these simple and easy steps.

1. Exit Outlook, then click Start
  2. Browse to <drive>:\Program Files or, if you see a Program Files (x86) folder on the same drive, browse to that instead. For example, C:\Program Files or C:\Program Files (x86).
  3. In the Searchbox, type exe.

If the search doesn't find Scanpst.exe, try searching in the alternative folder mentioned in step 2, above Program Files or Program Files (x86).

1. Double-click exe.
  2. In the Enter the name of the file you want to scanbox, enter the name of the .pst file you want the tool to check, or click Browse to select the file.
  3. By default, a new log file is created during the scan. Or, you can click Optionsand choose not to have a log created, or to have the results appended to an existing log file.
  4. Click Start.

If the scan finds errors, you're prompted to start the repair process to fix them.

5. or you can try to use convert ost to pst 

sophialilylily2
4 1 0 0
Message 4 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Convert OST to PST offline  by  Atom Techsoft  Outlook  Offlin OST to PST Converter tool to Recover OST File

0 Kudos
barbarajames
1 1 0 0
Message 5 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

If your OST data is accessible in MS Outlook then you can easily export it to a PST file using Import/Export option in outlook or you can try a third-party ost converter tool.

0 Kudos
Hadleighswift
2 2 0 0
Message 6 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

0 Kudos
Hadleighswift
2 2 0 0
Message 7 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

--------------------------------------

0 Kudos
kamrynjoseph
2 1 0 0
Message 8 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

If you want to convert your OST to PST, you can simply try the Datavare OST to PST converter. This software is user-friendly and easy to operate. Users can simply operate the OST to PST Converter tool after operating 3-4 steps and can migrate, install, configure their files within 5 minutes and save at desired location cannot make your computer slow. This is an advance tool for converting files. The OST to PST converter can support all the new version of windows. This software also supports the latest version of Windows XP, Vista, 2000, 2003, 2006, 2010, 2013, 2019, etc…
My sister also used this software for her personal and official uses. My brother suggested ger about this software. He is a software engineer, having a good knowledge of the software.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation