Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New member
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Travellling to Canada

Spectre X360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi All,


I'm travelling to Canada in a few weeks. I was wondering if there is any recommendations of what travel adapter to use for my Spectre X360.  I ask because I brought my Xbox One from Canada to NZ and blew up the power box because of the voltage difference and don't want that to happen to my laptop charger as well.


Thanks for your help

HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
1,404 1,404 66 123
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Travellling to Canada

@Torja25 Welcome to HP Community!


I understand that you would like to purchase the travel adapter for your computer.


You can use the HP USB-C Travel Power Adapter 65W.


You could purchase the part from HP, use the HP Parts surfer to identify the part: 


And order it via the HP Parts store: 


Or alternatively, Contact HP for setting up an order/service via phone support.


Keep us posted,


If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!



0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation