Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP 245 G7 Notebook
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

I have recently bought HP 245 G7 Notebook with AMD A9 CPU.

I installed Windows 10 1909 on it. It has taken most of the device drivers automatically. Even Radeon R4 GPU driver is installed.

There are however 2 unknown devices in the device manager for which HP Support & Download section does not seem to have any drivers. Even searching online did not help. My Windows 10 1909 is up to date. I even updated BIOS to v42 the latest available on HP support.

Can someone help me what are these devices and where can I get drivers for the same from HP?

Here's a screenshot.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

device.png 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi,

This is fixed. Elan Touch pad worked for one and for the other ACPI I found another thread on this forum where a download was offered by a user. That driver worked. I think it was some HP Application device or something.

HP Recommended

hi,can u kindly provide the link for the driver?.

im having the same problem with u

HP Recommended

I did not save the link. However search your Hardware ID in google and you will land at the correct forum page on HP community. That's what I did. I searched Google using the hardware ID (e.g. ACPI HPIC0003) and managed to get an existing thread where the drivers were available for download. Hope it helps. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.