Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Envy 4-1025tx
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hi,

I have been trying to install the display drivers necessary for my HP Envy 4-1025tx Notebook. The laptop is supposed to switch between the Radeon HD 7670M graphics card and the Intel (R) HD Graphics family integrated graphics. When I tried to download the drivers from this support page though

https://support.hp.com/in-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-envy-sleekbook-4-1000/5269342/model/5265834

It does not work! It says I don't meet the minimum requirements to install the intel driver (which is bogus because this is an hp laptop specifically designed with this intel integrated graphics) and when I install the AMD driver, blue screen occurs with atkmpg.sys  like errors for some reason.

Can anyone help me out?

I have also tried installing an earlier version of the drivers from the support page as well just in case, but that didn't work. I also know my system is a 64 bit system and have tried both the 32 bit and 64 bit driver downloads to see if one of them would work. No success.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

You might try first to install chipset drivers, restart and try again with video drivers.
If that doesn't work try to install HP support software which might automatically search for all the drivers for your laptop.

HP Recommended

All of this I had tried already but could not solve the problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.