cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
since2021
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Unexpected window when restarting the computer

HP Recommended
HP Pro Book 440
Other

Greetings,

Every time I start my computer following windows is shown (I've attached a snapshot below).

since2021_0-1628368183508.jpeg

I can enter the password and use the computer; it started happening when I deleted my previous Microsoft account and added new account to my device. (I added a new administrator account from control panel and deleted the previous administrator account)

If anyone has an idea, please help.

Note: I am using Windows 11 Pro.

2 REPLIES 2
WAWood
Level 16
Level 16
34,852 24,531 3,146 7,848
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@since2021 

Sorry, but Windows 11, which you say you are running, is only in Beta testing -- so you should not be relying on it.

Furthermore, because it has not yet been released, we do not provide support for it.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
since2021
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank You @WAWood for the response.

Fortunately I was able to solve the issue.

First of all, it seems the issue arose because I added a second guest user, provided it administrator access, and DELETED THE INITIAL ADMINISTRATOR. 

I referred a YouTube video "How To Delete Administrator Account In Windows 10" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7h94XD9HPA (here is the link if anyone encounters such issue in future).

Go to 'This PC>Local Disk (C:)>Windows>System32>Sysprep' and install sysprep file.

It reboots the PC etc., I am unsure what is going on behind the scene (let me know if you have any idea), but it works.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation