Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY 13-d102nc
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Good day everyone

I noticed drivers that were automatically installed my Hp Envy laptop (Windows 10 Home 64 bit).

Mobile 6th/7th Generation Intel(R) Processor Family I/O PCI Express Root Port #9 - 9D18

Mobile 6th/7th Generation Intel(R) Processor Family I/O PMC - 9D21

Mobile 6th/7th Generation Intel(R) Processor Family I/O SMBUS - 9D23

Mobile 6th/7th Generation Intel(R) Processor Family I/O Thermal subsystem - 9D31

And three Host controller Intel(R) Serial IO GPIO - INT344B

Host controller Intel(R) Serial IO I2C - 9D60

Host controller Intel(R) Serial IO I2C - 9D61

Would anyone know what this is and why these drivers were installed right now?

I haven't installed any new programs or Windows updates in my computer lately either.

So I don't understand for I suddenly have new drivers?

Thank you for your answer and I apologize for my English. 

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@Jjack_Envy

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

In order that I may provide you with an accurate solution, I will need a few more details and I would appreciate if you could, perhaps elaborate on your concern.

• How did these drivers install on the computer? (Windows or from HP support assistant or any other program)
  • Is everything working fine on the computer?
  • What is the exact issue you are facing?
  • Have you made any software or hardware changes on the computer?
  • Have you performed any troubleshooting steps before posting?

Look forward to hearing from you and you have a great day!

Take care.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Good day,

excuse my delayed response. Thank You for your interest. 

The answer to your questions:

1. I really don't know how these drivers were installed on my computer. I don't use Hp Support Assistant, so Windows.

2. Everything in the computer seems to be working fine. Except that my computer is part of a domain (Workgroup) that I didn't set up and that there is a remote administrator who has higher privileges than me and controls the computer, so we download a lot of programs to the System32 folder. Most of what is downloaded to the System32 folder is called "remote control .... remote device management", or programs related to VMware ...

3. The problem I face is that after the first system restart from a clean installation of Windows 10 Home. The device is hijacked by a Windows server. My computer will become a Virtual Machine. I still have VPN running even though it is deactivated in the registry. A proxy is also automatically set and DHPC enabled. And automatically set DNS that cannot be deactivated. In addition, Hyper-V is allowed to run even when it is disabled and turned off.

4. No, I did not make any software or hardware changes. For example, I didn't even install a 3-party antivirus program (maybe that's the error).

5. No. I was just trying to disable some remote access and remote desktop services. But it probably doesn't matter. Because even though I have services disabled on my computer. The system still does what he wants.

I will be happy to provide further details if you are interested. In the meantime, thank you very much for your response.

Regards

Jack Envy

HP Recommended

I would just like to add that the computer is mine. I bought it for my money. And I use the computer for my private purposes like any home user. By this I mean, for example, browsing the web, YouTube, using various software, etc ...

By that I mean that I am not part of any working group, organization, etc.

I'm just an ordinary home user.

So I don't understand why a computer is part of a domain. It seems to me as if I should be an employee of a company and have a chief administrator above me, who determines what can and cannot be installed on the computer and what changes in settings I can or cannot make on the computer.

But I'm only a home user!

Windows 10 Home was part of the computer when I bought it (in the computer store which is the second largest computer retailer in the market in my country). The system was pre-installed and I have no removable media from it.

The product key is stored somewhere in the system (or Bios, sorry for my ignorance) and if it is reinstalled, it is automatically restored.

Hopefully it will be understandable for you.

Thanks again.

Regards

HP Recommended

@Jjack_Envy

Thank you for the detailed information.

Can you share a screenshot of the workgroup you are referring to?

Meanwhile, you can go to BOIS and disable Virtualization and this will disable all the virtual services.

Let me know how it goes.

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

Stay Home – Stay Safe

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.