Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Hp notebook
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Today I check the support assistant for new updates and as I clicked the action logs there are 2 updates for BIOS... I updated it and check again and now theres 4 identical BIOS updates and then other updates for REALTEK and other drivers "multiplied"

I already have the latest version of the support system and uninstalled and re-installed twice 

I cant post a pic here because Im having some trouble 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Isabel18 

Don't worry about the photo.

There is little you can do about the HP Support Assistant besides remove (uninstall) the entire thing and reinstall the software / application.  This might work - and it usually does so for a little while, at least.  What?  Some errors do tend to come back again - some never go away.

That said, we can certainly provide the method to help you uninstall / install the HPSA software or application.

Tell us what you have...

Finding your Product Name, Product Number, or Serial Number

Please do NOT post the serial number or any private information – we are a public resource.

OR

You can simply open HPSA

Click on the offending Update and move the update notice in the Trash or set it to be "ignored"

Why? 

You don't need the data (you've updated your BIOS).

It is easy and doing so is likely as useful as anything else you can do to it.

Device Home Page - References and Resources – Learn about your Device - Solve Problems

NOTE:  Content depends on device type and Operating System

Categories:  Alerts, Warranty Check, HP Drivers / Software and BIOS, How-to Videos, Bulletins/Notices, How-to Documents, Troubleshooting, User Guides / Manuals, Service and Maintenance Guide (Replacement Parts / Procedures), Product Information (Specifications)...

When the website support page opens, Select (as available) a Category > Topic > Subtopic

Open Support Home

Enter the name of your HP device

Thank you for participating in our HP Community.

We are a volunteer community workforce dedicated to supporting HP technology

Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You for the help.

If the answer helped resolve your issue, Click "Accept as Solution" .

Dragon-Fur

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.