Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
S1earle
Level 1
4 2 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Upgrade Windows 10 1703 version to 2404, can't be upgraded.

HP Recommended
Product: Notebook 15-Ay513tu Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-Bit)Example: Pavilion 65XX
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

When Windows Update says that I have a feature update to my present version 1703, either it or the Upgrade Assistant tries to download to version 2404 but finishes with the message that "this computer can't be upgraded right now, Windows will find a solution soon". Have already upgraded the BIOS and Firmware and restarted the Notebook but always no upgrade, why?

1 REPLY 1
Kumar0307
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
20,419 20,421 1,491 1,739
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@S1earle, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I understand you are having issues with the Windows upgrade. Kindly follow the steps mentioned in this document to resolve this issue.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation