Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have bought Victus 3050ti version. It has 11th Intel cpu and 8g ram, 256 pcie 4.0 ssd. I think it is one of the best laptop in HP. Until now, I thought HP's laptop is not beautiful and powerful. But it is very good except only one thing.

Doesn't any korea support team tell US headquarters? Even though many korean think this victus version is good, they are annoying about fan speed controlling. OMEN GAMING HUB Just support automatic control fan speed or try to the best. Even though the temperature is not high (52~53C), fan is running and it is noisy. 

Of course, when I play hard work like game, it can be understood. But web surfing or youtube viewing is not tough. But fan speed is noisy. (Basically it seems that fan minimum rpm is 2000)

1. Please  make sw to control fan speed manually.

2. Or modify minimum temperature  to high for initiating fan running. 

I think u make one of good laptop. And now, please don't give me disappointment.  Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi@14Han14,

Welcome to the HP Support Community! I'd like to help!

I see you are experiencing issues with the Victus laptop Fan speed.

I have a few recommendations 

• Update your Notebook computer to the latest BIOS from HP.COM.
  • Make sure the Windows and HP support assistant updates are up to date. 
  • Adjust the power settings, clean the fan vents, check for suspicious processes

When a computer fan spins loudly for a long period of time, there might be an issue with a fan.

NOTE: It is normal for the fans to spin loudly for five to twenty seconds when the computer initially turns on.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click on the YES button to reply that the response was helpful and/or to say “Thank You”.

Have a great day!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.