1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

WHAT GAMES CAN I RUN?

HP Recommended
Pavilion15 i3 8th gen model 15-da0033wm
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi

I am from kenya and I just bought this awesome notebook. I just wanted to know what games can I download and play on my notebook. I want to get them from the windows store. And before I buy I wanted to know which games would work fine on this notebook. I wanted to pay for forza 3 and gta 5 but not sure if I'll be able to play them. 

More specs

Hp pavilion15 i3 8th gen 8130U @2.2GHz

Ram 8GB

1tb internal

Graphic processor intel UHD 620.

Please do help me out before I go buying games that dont work.

Regards

1 REPLY 1
WAWood
Level 16
Level 16
33,791 32,913 3,069 7,574
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Musani786 

Sorry, but we have no lists of games paired with compatible HP PC models.

What you need to do is check with the support forum for each game you want to run.  They generally provide minimum hardware requirements, and in some cases, more realistic hardware requirements for good performance.  Then compare those requirements to the specs you have for your PC. The processor and graphics chip are really important.

***If my post helped, click the thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation