Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
03-08-2023 12:46 AM
I have a HP VICTUS, before some days i connected it with a external hard disk after that Windows defender is showing threats detected as "HackTool:BAT/AutoKMS!MSR" but I am able to remove the treat with windows defender as well as from malwarebytes, if i go to the location where it's showing the threat there is nothing like threat there in fact there is no file related to it at the shown location.
Please tell me what to do it's causing my laptop to work slow.
03-11-2023 06:08 AM
Welcome to HP Support Community.
Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.
I see that you are facing slow performance issues with your Victus By HP 16.1 Inch Gaming Laptop PC 16-E0000 (457S2AV).
Please run the updates from HP Support Assistant by following the steps listed below:
1. Download the current version from this Weblink
2. Click on Updates and Messages to scan for new updates.
3. Review the list of updates. Updates with a yellow information icon are recommended. Updates with a blue information icon are optional.
4. Click the update name for a description, version number, and file size.
5. Select the box next to any updates you want to install, and then click Download and install.
You may also refer to the HP document to download and use HP Support Assistant by visiting this Weblink.
I hope this helps.
Take care and have a good day.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community