Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
If you are having hardware issues with your computer, please, Click here for more information.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
15-DW2009NT
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I've been facing some very weird issues for last 2 months. I can't get what's wrong with my Laptop. Firstly, this issues happens absolutely randomly. Maybe after 10 minutes, maybe when i start the Laptop. Firstly, computer freezes for one second. Then issues starts appearing.

1st issue is my wifi connection goes out and i can't connect back until i reset my network adapter via Troubleshoot option.

2nd issue is my dedicated GPU (MX330). It says " direct3d ddi : unknown, and "directx acceleration : off" before the freeze, these option says 12, and on.  Also this issue goes out by deactivating and reactivating via Device Manager.

But, it happens randomly as i said and this is starting to worry me. Sometimes even i get a blue screen of death right after i turn on my Laptop. It keeps black for a minute and then it restarts. 

By the way, my GPU driver is up to date.

dxdiag before the freezedxdiag before the freezedxdiag after the freezedxdiag after the freeze

sorry for Turkish words

"Yok" is "Off"

"bilinmiyor" is "unknown"

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

any ideas please????

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.