Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
10-05-2022 10:07 AM
Hello, every time I turn my laptop on and touch it the screen goes all green, I can’t even use it goes unresponsive like it has crashed, there’s no damage on the screen and it’s very annoying since I can’t use my laptop.
a video to show: https://youtube.com/shorts/qGqahdFU-aw?feature=share
10-05-2022 12:29 PM
Sorry to hear that you are having problems ... I would like to help you.
In the simplest case the internal display cable behind the screen is no longer seated correctly. It has come loose slightly.
Recommendation and solution
In your case: Service is required !
- The computer should be disassembled and checked.
- [Always recommended] Thermal paste for CPU GPU and bridges should be renewed
- [Always recommended] The function of the fan(s) must be checked
- The internal display cable that goes from motherboard to screen has to be checked or replaced
- The screen has to be checked or replaced
- Short circuit test
- General cleaning ...
HP warranty valid -> Contact HP Support for service repair
HP warranty expired:
If you can't do that, you should have it serviced by a professional notebook (chip level) repair store.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community