Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dawn-KE
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

When flipping laptop into tablet mode the keyboard and touchpad are still enabled.

HP ZBook Studio x360 G5 2 in 1 Mobile Workstation
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi there,

I've been struggling with this all day. I can't find any solution for the problem. The device was functioning normally just a few days ago, but today when I booted up things were different. When operating my laptop while flipped into tablet mode I found that the keyboard and touchpad were still inputting at the back of the screen. I don't know what would've caused this change, though I thought it was likely something related to updating drivers and software.

Currently all my drivers and stuff are up to date. I tried rolling back relevant ones to see if that would make any change, to no effect of course. I haven't tried resetting this PC yet, and I hope I don't have to since I spent some time setting up all my work programs and everything and I'll just have to go through all of that again.

Thank you for whatever help you can offer!!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation