Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Envy
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

When scanning from my HP Envy 4520 printer to my HP Envy Laptop with Windows 10, it offers me the option of placing the scans into an "album" … which I did.  So I created the album but can't seem to figure out where said album is on my laptop. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Mark

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Kram777, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

• You can check the destination path for all the scans using HP Printer Assitant.
  • Make sure HP Full-featured driver is installed on your PC. If not, click here to install the same.
  1. Open HP Printer Assistant, or click on the printer icon on the desktop screen or search windows for HP Envy 4520.
  2. Select Scan > Scan a document or Photo > Click on More at the right top corner of this window
  3. Select Destination > File type will be PDF, File Name can be as per your requirement.
  4. Under Save to Folder, click on Browse check the destination path of the folder where the scans are being saved. You can change it as per your requirement.
  5. Click on Scan for the settings to be saved.

Note: If you have saved the scanned documents using a particular name, search windows for the file using its name.

Let me know how this goes.

If you feel my post solved your issue, please click “Accept as Solution”, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.