Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Hello,

Do all HP machines come with Windows10 64bit preloaded accross all the regions.?

Regards,

Saeed

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @Saeed2,

Good Day! 🙂 Welcome to the HP forums! 🙂 Hope you are doing well. 🙂 I understand that you require information about HP computers preloaded with windows 10 64 bit across regions. I will be more than happy to assist you here. 🙂

Excellent question and interesting question. 🙂 Kudos to you for that. 🙂 It is always a genuine pleasure to work with customers that display such a degree of technical expertise. You are a valued HP customer. It is a genuine pleasure to serve you. 🙂

• First off, all HP computers come preinstalled with Windows 10  operating system for all regions.
  • However, there are some computers that are customized by customers called CTO products. (Customized to order)
  • For these products, the customers customize hardware and software according to their requirements. If a customer chooses windows 10 32 bit OS then that gets installed and if a customer selects windows 10 64 bit OS then that is installed for the customer.
  •  All other standard HP-designed products come preinstalled with either Windows 10 32 bit or windows 10 64 bit operating system.
  • For further assistance please visit this link: http://store.hp.com and follow the on-screen instructions.
  • Please note that for select computer models the customer can also downgrade the OS from windows 10 64 bit professional to windows 7 64 bit professional again based on his requirement.

Hope this helps and answers your question.  Let me know how this goes. I genuinely hope the issue gets resolved without hassles and the unit works great. 🙂  Please reach out for any issues and I'll be there to assist you. 🙂

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles. 🙂

Take care now and have a splendid week ahead. 🙂

Happy holidays to you and your family. 🙂

DavidSMP
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi @Saeed2,

Good Day! 🙂 Welcome to the HP forums! 🙂 Hope you are doing well. 🙂 I understand that you require information about HP computers preloaded with windows 10 64 bit across regions. I will be more than happy to assist you here. 🙂

Excellent question and interesting question. 🙂 Kudos to you for that. 🙂 It is always a genuine pleasure to work with customers that display such a degree of technical expertise. You are a valued HP customer. It is a genuine pleasure to serve you. 🙂

• First off, all HP computers come preinstalled with Windows 10  operating system for all regions.
  • However, there are some computers that are customized by customers called CTO products. (Customized to order)
  • For these products, the customers customize hardware and software according to their requirements. If a customer chooses windows 10 32 bit OS then that gets installed and if a customer selects windows 10 64 bit OS then that is installed for the customer.
  •  All other standard HP-designed products come preinstalled with either Windows 10 32 bit or windows 10 64 bit operating system.
  • For further assistance please visit this link: http://store.hp.com and follow the on-screen instructions.
  • Please note that for select computer models the customer can also downgrade the OS from windows 10 64 bit professional to windows 7 64 bit professional again based on his requirement.

Hope this helps and answers your question.  Let me know how this goes. I genuinely hope the issue gets resolved without hassles and the unit works great. 🙂  Please reach out for any issues and I'll be there to assist you. 🙂

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles. 🙂

Take care now and have a splendid week ahead. 🙂

Happy holidays to you and your family. 🙂

DavidSMP
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi @Saeed2,

I thank you for your quick response and accepting this as a solution. It has been an absolute privilege to share this platform with you. 🙂 You've been awesome to work with. 🙂

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. You take care, stay healthy, keep smiling big and do have a blessed year ahead. 🙂

DavidSMP
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.