Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion - 14-ce0024tu
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Pls help me find driver TPM

Untitled.jpg

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi:

There are no standalone drivers for the TPM 2.0.

W10 automatically installs that device.

I am running W10 21H1 and all of my TPM 2.0 devices installed just fine on 3 different model PCs.

Try the automatic driver update from the device itself.

HP Recommended

not working

HP Recommended

The only other suggestion I can offer would be to right click on the device, select uninstall, check the uninstall driver box, restart the PC and hope W10 installs the driver correctly.

As I posted earlier...there is no driver for that device.  It is installed automatically by W10.

If uninstalling the device and driver and restarting the PC doesn't work, then you will probably have to reinstal W10 from scratch or factory reset your PC after backing up any files you don't want to lose.

HP Recommended

tks sir. i try

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.