Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Pavilion X360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I recently upgraded from Windows 10 Home to Pro and the drivers for my touchscreen, touchpad I2c HID, and some others have not worked since. I need to update the drivers

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@kv1983 

You said you Upgraded from Home to Pro, but did you actually install Pro over the top of Home and did you do that from media you created from something you downloaded from Microsoft?  If so, and you had come here BEFORE charging into that, I would have provided you instructions on how to save off your full set of HP drivers so you could then have reinstalled them after the update.  It's too late to do that now.

Without your specific model number, we can't so a search to look for drivers for your PC.  So, you have to provide us with that information.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.