cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Windows 10 Pro Driver Updates

HP Recommended
Pavilion X360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I recently upgraded from Windows 10 Home to Pro and the drivers for my touchscreen, touchpad I2c HID, and some others have not worked since. I need to update the drivers

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 16
Level 16
27,190 27,118 2,476 5,879
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@kv1983 

You said you Upgraded from Home to Pro, but did you actually install Pro over the top of Home and did you do that from media you created from something you downloaded from Microsoft?  If so, and you had come here BEFORE charging into that, I would have provided you instructions on how to save off your full set of HP drivers so you could then have reinstalled them after the update.  It's too late to do that now.

Without your specific model number, we can't so a search to look for drivers for your PC.  So, you have to provide us with that information.

***If my post helped, click the White thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation