Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion x360 14-dw1006ur
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello everyone! I bought the laptop about a week ago and I still can't handle the issue. When I try to install Windows on PCI-E NVME SSD WDC PC SN530 SDBPNPZ-256G whic is located in my laptop I get "We couldn't find any drivers. To get a storage driver click load driver". So I looked it up at the official web site and couldn't find neither drivers nor even my laptop there. I've tried bunch of Windows 10 builds from 1703 to 20H2 and I tried to integrate various kinds of drivers from INTEL RST using NTLite but without success. What drivers are required for installing Windows on my laptop?  

p.s. Seems like stipped down version of BIOS, isn't it?

Product number: 2X2R1EA#ACB

Factory Installed OS: non-Windows UEFI

BIOS Vendor: AMI.

BIOS Revision: F.06. 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

I also tried "Intel® Rapid Storage Technology Driver Installation Software with Intel® Optane™ Memory Version: 18.0.1.1138 (Latest)" integrating in Windows 10 Pro x64 2004 and 2H2.

Btw in my bios next to the name of the disk I see "Intel(R) RST 18.0.3.5032 RST VMD Driver" but I didn't find any mention of this driver on the internet.

HP Recommended

In case if you need all my bios settings.

aJ6UHMKRGzI.jpgbADfDb0zMd4.jpgcJHBHQV8B8U.jpgJWDOH8hxe7E.jpgo5ylWEipHWY.jpg

HP Recommended

Well well well. For future generations: I FUC***G DID IT! All you need is "F6flpy-x64 (Intel® VMD)" driver from https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29978/Intel-Rapid-Storage-Technology-Driver-Installation-S...

You just need to unzip the folder to the root of your installation media and select the driver manually from the folder by unchecking the "show incompatible drivers" checkbox beforehand. After that, you will have a disk, through diskpart you can perform all the necessary actions for the subsequent installation of the system. I will add keywords for people who are trying to solve a similar problem.

we couldn't find any drivers to get the storage device driver pci-e nvme ssd m2

Для русскоязычного населения: Вам нужно просто разархивировать папку в корень вашего установочного носителя и выбрать драйвер вручную из папки, сняв заранее галочку с чекбокса "показывать несовместимые драйвера". После этого у вас появится диск, через diskpart вы можете произвести все нужные действия для последующей установки системы. Добавлю ключевых слов для людей, которые пытаются решить аналогичную проблему.

нам не удалось найти драйверы чтобы получить драйвер запоминающего устройства pci-e nvme ssd m2

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.