Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Hp 15s du1014tu
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I wipe my hdd and I install fresh windows 10 20h2 for my laptop. After I install i couldn't be able to find any drivers for my laptop in hp support website. 

So many devices showing yellow color mark in device manager. But when i connect the interenet all the device drivers are download through windows updates. 

My question is whether those drivers most suitable for my hp laptop or those drivers are common drivers for windows 10 20h2 version ?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Prash4 

You should NOT have forced an installation of the newest version of Windows without first checking on the availability of HP drivers.  You will be stuck now for some time, due to what you did.

Unfortunately, HP provides us no information or schedules on when they expect to have Win10 V20H2 drivers -- so there is no information we can provide you about their availability.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

@WAWood,

First of all I thank you for your prompt reply. 

Shall i download hp cloud recovery tool and reinstall the factory default windows version?  

Or 

is it ok to continue the windows 10 20h2 ?

Please advise me.

HP Recommended

If i download the hp default factory windows 10 os, then is it possible to install that os on any m.2 ssd. 

when i brought my laptop it comes with 1TB hdd. 

Or 

Now what to do for my hp 15s du1014tu laptop.

Please advice for me.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.