Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Pavilion dv6-2110ea -- VY095EA
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I am unable to find drivers for my laptop on the HP website. I have just installed Windows 7 x64 with the latest Microsoft Updates and I was wondering if anyone has the original cd with the drivers for this model or could point me on which drivers do I need to install and from where (driver versions, websites, etc).

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

HP has retired support for the dv6-2xxx model series since it is more than 10 years old.

This reputable website has drivers for your PC. 

This model also has an Intel processor and would use the same drivers as yours...

Download HP Pavilion dv6-2111tx drivers for Windows 7, BIOS (helpjet.net)

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi:

HP has retired support for the dv6-2xxx model series since it is more than 10 years old.

This reputable website has drivers for your PC. 

This model also has an Intel processor and would use the same drivers as yours...

Download HP Pavilion dv6-2111tx drivers for Windows 7, BIOS (helpjet.net)

HP Recommended

Thank you for the information provided. I'm just wondering if the BIOS driver is compatible? I currently have F.1B 23/04/2010 and on the download page you gave there is version F.1C 11/06/2010. 

Is this the latest BIOS version to which my model can be upgraded?

Regards

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

Yes, that update would be good for your PC.

Here is the info on the update...

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp48501-49000/sp48953.html

As you can see from the release notes, it superseded sp48570, which was F.1B...

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp48501-49000/sp48570.html

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.