Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
09-04-2022 01:11 PM
Please < calibrate > your battery ...
(1) Open windows <device manager> and uninstall "Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery"
- Right click on "Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery"
- Click "Uninstall device"
- Confirm your choice if you see a popup notification
(2) Shutdown notebook
(3) Disconnect charger
(4) Press and hold <power> button for 30 seconds
(5) Connect charger and wait until battery is fully charged ( check LED indicator )
(6) Start notebook and log in to windows and wait a few minutes
(7) Shutdown notebook
(8) Test your <battery> Using the HP PC Hardware Diagnostics (UEFI)
See how it works:
(9) Please report your results
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community