Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Pavilion dv6 1100
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

hello , id like to find someway the Bios version F.12 for my Hp pavilion dv6 1100 . Please help me !!

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Chris_Het 

Don't understand why you would want a BIOS version that old!

The HP site shows BIOS version F.18 came out in late 2009 -- nearly 10 years ago. That is the oldest BIOS version shown.

The version you want is probably several years older than that.

Plus, BIOS updates often prevent the BIOS from being reverted to an older version.

If you are trying to fix a problem by trying to install a BIOS over 10 years old, that is not the proper approach.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

@WAWood
I had F12 version bios , i make an upgrade with an ssd samsung evo 860 . Everythink its ok , until my bios cant boot from ssd and i always open my laptop with f9 and select notebook hard drive . I read with an upgrade in my bios my "problem" will solved . Not only my "problem" solved , but my laptop became very slow with F46 bios update , the latest one . 
In HP site the oldest one is F33 .Where is F18 ?? 
I have F33 but i want the F12 back ! 😄 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.