Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Cromebook
Android 8.0 - 8.1 Oreo

Im dumb I guess this my first Notebook and for my life i dont know how to delete n

my bookmarks seeing no delete key and would love to close some old book marks that I have

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Brucer1951 No question is a bad question, I'm glad you've asked and we are here to help,

here's what I found for you:

Step 1: Launch the Google Chrome browser.

Step 2: Click the Customize and control Google Chrome button at the top-right corner of the window.

Step 3: Click Bookmarks, then click Bookmark Manager.

Step 4: Browse to a bookmark that you wish to remove from Chrome, right-click it, then click the Delete option.

• Continue deleting bookmarks from Chrome in this manner until you have removed all the ones that you no longer want. You can then close the Bookmark Manager tab and return to normal browsing.
  • If you want to delete multiple bookmarks at the same time, you can hold down the Ctrl key on your keyboard as you click each unwanted bookmark. Once all of the bookmarks that you want to delete have been selected, right-click one of them, then click the Delete option.
  • Additionally, you can delete an entire folder of bookmarks by right-clicking the folder, then click the Delete option.

For more details: Check this out

Let me know how that pans out,

If you feel I was helpful, simply click on Accept as Solution to help the community grow,

That said, I will have someone follow-up on this to ensure you've been helped,

Just in case you don't get back to us within 24 - 48hrs, and have a good day, ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.