Wayzerlolz
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

brightness control

HP Recommended
HP OMEN — 17-an179wm
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
 Hey. After updating windows to version 2004, the ability to adjust the brightness in any way was lost. I read all the guides on the Internet, tried all the driver options (including those suggested by DriverPack and Auslogistics). Before that there was a similar problem, but I had a backup of the drivers for the monitor and last time it saved me. Now there is no backup and I can't find the driver I need anywhere (although I'm not at all sure if it will help me now). Help please, working with such a dim screen is simply unreal

1 REPLY 1
litvcom
Level 3
24 22 0 8
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

At the moment, the only solution is to refuse the update KB4579311 (Build 19041.572) and wait for the driver update.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation