Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Envy
Other

To    computer -  technician  

Does  browser affects a  personal security ? 

if yes,   What browser should i chose or why ? 

What does processor do for Envy ? 

How processor invovles  with Envy ? 

Thank You 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@snowing-winter 

First of all, we are not HP Tech Support, we are a bunch of volunteers supporting this self-help Community forum.

Second, I really do not understand your questions -- but will attempt to provide answers anyway:

1) Personal Security -- any time you access the Internet, you are sending information to a website about your PC -- that is how browsers work. There are sites you can go to that will tell you the kind of information that is routinely being collected. The major risk to personal security in accessing the Internet is the mistake of clicking things, or downloading things, that can infect your PC -- and those are unrelated to the browser being used.

2) Browser choice -- the main ones are basically the same so the choice comes down to "look and feel".  There are browsers out there that are more secure, like Opera, and there are browsers out there that are very secure -- but the latter require a LOT of special work on your part to use them -- and we are not able to provide details on their usage.  This is something you would have to go online and research.

3) Processor do for Envy -- don't understand this question.  The laptop has a Processor known as a CPU and it is what basically runs the PC and allows programs to function.

4) Processor involves with Envy -- same answer as above.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.