cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
jeffd2651
Level 1
11 3 0 1
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

connection issues between the Windows 10 app and the Android version ...HP Orbit

HP Recommended
Pavilion x360 convertible
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HP ORBIT app ... the connection between the laptop app and the android version no my phone has always been twitchy at best and has never worked successfully 100% of the time.

Despite both devices remaining on the same home wireless network, they now seem steadfastly unwilling to connect and update!

Is there a reason why this should be given that they are sharing the same network ????  Thanks 

1 REPLY 1
Riddle_Decipher
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
31,166 22,298 2,620 3,520
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@jeffd2651 here's all you need to know about getting this issue fixed:

Both devices must be on the same wireless network.

Make sure that both devices are on the same wireless network.

If the problem persists, reboot both devices.

FOR DETAILS & FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS, USE THIS LINK: CLICK HERE & CHECK THE FAQs

(By the end of this article all the issues should be resolved)

P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉

Let me know how that pans out,

If you feel I was helpful, simply click on Accept as Solution to help the community grow,

That said, I will have someone follow-up on this to ensure you've been helped,

Just in case you don't get back to us, 

have a good day, ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation