Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 15-cs2112nl
Microsoft Windows 11

Good morning, I have for a little over three years an HP Pavilion PC with 16 gb Ram, Intel i7 and Nvidia Geforce MX250 video card. After installing the Creo program (I already use other design software regularly such as Inventor and Abaqus), since I use it, after some work it always closes by itself without saving and even at least once a day ( now i am using it for many hours daily) it gives me the blue reboot screen by mistake. The first few times the error was always the same (related to the video card), but I think I have solved it by updating the drivers. After that time, however, two other types of errors appeared, namely DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE and DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. I did the types of diagnostics I know but the pc did not detect anything. I reiterate that these problems have only ever occurred with PTC Creo (reinstalled several times and always correctly). I would like to be able to understand the origin of the problem since working in this way is rather uncomfortable. Thanks!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.