cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
Skeater1
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

extended warranty

HP Recommended
envy

I purchased an extended warranty but my Laptop is showing my warranty has expired.

I need to call and SPEAK with a LIVE PERSON. any assistance?

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Dragon-Fur
Level 16
Level 16
34,441 26,592 3,179 10,233
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Skeater1 

Try / Consider

Product Registration

Register your product during first setup or soon afterwards

Register HP Product and Registration FAQ

Have a Care Pack Warranty that needs to be Registered?

HP Care Pack Registration Page

Reminder:  The online results do NOT impact the actual contract.

What else?

"We" cannot help with this directly - the Community has no direct means of checking your personal data (please do NOT post private information here - we are a public resource).

Wait for a volunteer agent to find and possibly respond to your request for an update.

OR

If you need immediate service because you must submit a case for Warranty Repair, let us know and we will submit a request for Review.

Thank you for participating in the HP Community.

The Community is a separate wing of the HP website - We are not a business group of HP..

Our Community is comprised of volunteers - people who own and use HP devices.

Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You.

Question Resolved / Answered, Click "Accept as Solution" .

Dragon-Fur

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation