Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Are you having HotKey issues? Click here for tips and tricks.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

I am trying to install windows 10 to my HP G62,  Since it is no longer supported the old links on this forum no longer work.  Is there any legacy support?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@condiff,

You are welcome -I hope it works out!

Kind Regards,

NonSequitur777

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
HP Recommended

@condiff,

Welcome to our HP Community Forum!

If with legacy support you mean Windows 7 driver/software support, yes, there is:

NonSequitur777_0-1695415348591.png

Link: HP G62-a00 Notebook PC series Software and Driver Downloads | HP® Customer Support.

Kind Regards,

NonSequitur777

HP Recommended

Thanks for the link but I just get a continuous loop as it searches for results.

HP Recommended

@condiff,

??? -The link works just fine:

NonSequitur777_0-1695439485072.png

HP Notebook System BIOS Update (AMD Processors) v. F.23 Rev. A: https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp50001-50500/sp50229.exe, etc.

Kind Regards,

NonSequitur777

HP Recommended

The link works but when I use it I get a continuous loop.  Aparently it's my computer.

HP Recommended

I have an intel chipset.  This computer has an Intel Core i3 cpu.  The link is working  better for me now  but it's not the correct bios update.

HP Recommended

@condiff,

Ah, thank you for the additional information -that was helpful.  Please scroll down just a few lines and you'll see what you need:

NonSequitur777_0-1695450970327.png

Kind Regards,

NonSequitur777

HP Recommended

HP G62-465DX Notebook PC is what shows up on the support page.

HP Recommended
HP Recommended

I'm not able to scroll down from that link.  I just get a download.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.