Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP 15-f272wm
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Good day, i tried to switch on my HP 15-f272wm laptop however all it does is to reflect the orange led light on the wifi botton (f12), and to reflect the two lights on the side of the computer where the first one (with a power sign) is white and the second one is orange.I have already tried the troubleshooting steps of trying a reset the laptop, and also removing and reinsterting the memory chips on the laptop.How do i fix the problem ?
1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Greetings @ryanmusabaeka

Welcome to HP Forums and Thanks for the post. 

I understand that you are not getting any display on your computer, is that right?

Kudos to you for trying to troubleshoot the issue on your own.

Not to worry, I will be glad to assist you. 

Have you tried an external display with your computer?

As you have already reseated the memory on your computer, recommend you try an external display. 

If you do not get any display on the external monitor as well, try a BIOS recovery. 

Perform a hard reset, click here.

After the power/hard reset.

While holding down the Win + B keys together, turn the computer On. Click here for assistance. 

If the issue is caused due to BIOS corruption, the issue will be resolved. 

Try BIOS recovery couple times, just to make sure. 

If the issue persists, please contact our phone support team to check on the service options available for your computer. 

Keep me posted. 

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.