cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cal0m
5 2 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

how to get drawing tablet to work duplicate mode on hp 15 laptop??

HP Recommended
HP 15-f272wm
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have an XP-pen artist 15.6 and every time I go on duplicate mode, the screen on the tablet shrinks! they support team on the XP-pen website says it has to do something with the laptop. please please please help!!!!!

3 REPLIES 3
WAWood
Level 16
Level 16
33,787 32,909 3,069 7,571
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Cal0m 

From what I can tell on their website, this is NOT an HP product -- so I fail to see WHY they think that HP would be able to help you on this.  We can provide no assistance on non-HP products.

***If my post helped, click the thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Cal0m
Author
5 2 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

then can you help me with another question I have?

my laptop's resolution is 1366x768  but I want to upgrade it to 1080p. how can I do that? 

WAWood
Level 16
Level 16
33,787 32,909 3,069 7,571
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Cal0m 

You probably can NOT.

In Win10, if you right-click on the desktop and select Display Settings, on the right, you will see a graphic of the screen.

IF you scroll down to Display Resolution, you will see a list of resolutions that your screen supports -- with the NATIVE one being Recommended.  If the resolution you want is not there, you can not select it.

***If my post helped, click the thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation