Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
hp omen ce009
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Annotation 2019-10-13 .jpgi have a problem with omen command center i reinstalled many times but its the same problem i want help  as soon as possible plz help

9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended

@badra130,

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I reviewed your post and I understand that you are facing issues with the Omen command center.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

What is the product number for your computer?

Meanwhile, I recommend you uninstall the Omen command center from the computer and then download and install it from Microsoft store and check whether the issue is resolved.

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

i uninstalled many time before but it still remain problem also my current version is from microsoft store 

my product number is:  2YK60EA#BH4

HP Recommended

@badra130 Update the Omen command center to Ver 1.0.18 Rev.A using this link. Click Here to download,

And let me know how that pans out.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I clicked on ur link that give it to me i install it but nothing change still remain  what should i do  ? 

HP Recommended

@badra130

Please try updating the computer - 

Step 1 Windows Updates -

1) In the search box, type and open Windows Updates.

2) Check for updates.

3) If the updates are available, click on install and restart the computer.

Step 2 HP Support Assistant Updates -

1) In the search box, type and open HP Support Assistant.

2) Check for updates.

3) If the updates are available, click on install and restart the computer.

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

i tried those step before but still remain the same problem also when i install the omen command centre appear notification telling me to install the app hp system event utility in microsoft store after i install it  i launch it it show this pictureAnnotation 2020-01-12 223042.jpg  and still remain the same problemAnnotation 2020-01-12 223950.jpg

HP Recommended

@badra130,

I recommend you perform a system restore back to the date when the Omen command center was working fine.

Follow the steps in the below article to perform a system restore.

https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c03327545

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I cant make restore point because omen command  center not work for more than 6 month ago please give me another solution 

HP Recommended

@badra130,

If there are no restore points available then, I recommend you perform a system reset following the steps in the below article.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04742289

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.