Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Victus by HP 16.1 inch Gaming Laptop PC 16-s0000 (76T56AV)
Microsoft Windows 11

I got a problem with omen gaming hub which shows "an unexpected error occurred while launching OMEN GAMING HUB. Would you like to relaunch? " . It about happening about two weeks but still it didn't fix I dint seen any problem with other IScreenshot 2024-05-11 222012.png

only have problem with this

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi @Vikash236,

Welcome to HP Support Community.

Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.

It sounds like there may be a software issue with the HP Omen Gaming Hub. Here are some steps you can try to troubleshoot and potentially fix the problem.

• Restart your computer: Sometimes a simple restart can resolve software glitches.
  • Update the HP Omen Gaming Hub: Make sure you have the latest version of the software installed. Check for updates through the HP Omen Gaming Hub or through the HP website.
  • Check for Windows updates: Ensure your operating system is up to date. Sometimes compatibility issues arise due to outdated software.
  • Reinstall the HP Omen Gaming Hub: Uninstall the application from your computer and then reinstall it. This can sometimes resolve any corrupted files or issues with the installation.
  • Run the application as an administrator: Right-click on the HP Omen Gaming Hub shortcut and select "Run as administrator." This can sometimes bypass permission issues that may be causing the error.
  • Check for conflicting software: Ensure there are no other programs running on your computer that may conflict with the HP Omen Gaming Hub. Sometimes antivirus or firewall software can interfere with applications.

Hopefully, one of these steps will help resolve the issue with the HP Omen Gaming Hub not opening.

Take care and have a good day.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Alden4

HP Support 

I am an HP Employee.
HP Recommended

that was not the solution actually I tried to reinstall multiple times and then i turn off real time protection and it worked perfectly and the problem is solved

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.