Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hi,

i want to know if i can update my probook 4535s to windows 10?

last time i updated the windows and i have problem with this..

there is somthing i  need to do before i upgrade it again?

this computer support windows 10?

thank you

Tamir 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @TamirOtl

Welcome to the HP Support forum. Thank you for posting.

No, HP Probook 4535s does not officially support Windows 10. HP hasn't officially tested it with W10 and hasn't released W10 drivers for it. Therefore, running Windows 10 is not guaranteed to be troublefree. This model was released long time before W10 was initially released and supports XP, Vista, 7, 8.1.... My recommendation is to use Windows 7 - it is proven to be stable OS and will be supported by Microsoft by year 2020.

Few more tips and reasons not to upgrade to Win 10 > here <

Hope this helps.

Your FEEDBACK is important. Use the interactive buttons below and let me know if the post helps ;
*** HP employee *** I express personal opinion only *** Joined the Community in 2013

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @TamirOtl

Welcome to the HP Support forum. Thank you for posting.

No, HP Probook 4535s does not officially support Windows 10. HP hasn't officially tested it with W10 and hasn't released W10 drivers for it. Therefore, running Windows 10 is not guaranteed to be troublefree. This model was released long time before W10 was initially released and supports XP, Vista, 7, 8.1.... My recommendation is to use Windows 7 - it is proven to be stable OS and will be supported by Microsoft by year 2020.

Few more tips and reasons not to upgrade to Win 10 > here <

Hope this helps.

Your FEEDBACK is important. Use the interactive buttons below and let me know if the post helps ;
*** HP employee *** I express personal opinion only *** Joined the Community in 2013
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.