cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
Gaurang21
Level 1
6 4 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

hp recovery manager missing

HP Recommended
15g-br011Tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I made a recovery drive using HP cloud recovery tool  for my laptop model 15g-br011Tx and performed windows recovery successfully but the recovery is missing HP recovery manager tool and I want to get it back to download some missing drivers.

can anyone help me with this?

3 REPLIES 3
Paul_Tikkanen
Level 21
Level 21
136,407 91,069 20,985 28,073
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi:

Unfortunately, that would not be possible to reinstall the HP recovery manager software.

The cloud recovery tool should have installed all of  the drivers for your notebook.

If you are missing drivers, let me know which ones you need.   Post the hardware ID's for the devices that need drivers.

Use this guide for how to find the hardware ID for a device...

How to Find Drivers for Unknown Devices in the Device Manager (howtogeek.com)

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Gaurang21
Author
Level 1
6 4 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Ok but is there a way to reinstall the hp recovery manager by any method like reinstalling the recovery that I made using hp cloud recovery tool?

Paul_Tikkanen
Level 21
Level 21
136,407 91,069 20,985 28,073
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

There is not.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation