mohamed43
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

i cannot found any programmes to my pc

HP Recommended
hp notebook-15-ay112ne
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I cannot found the programmes on the page of hp  to turn on my pc (hp notebook-15-ay112ne)(serial:[Personal Information Removed]) such as Graphics or CPU

3 REPLIES 3
WAWood
Level 16
Level 16
32,636 32,536 2,958 7,269
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@mohamed43 

Don't understand what you're asking for.  The GPU and CPU function by default without you running any programs, and there are no HP programs for interacting with either of these.

***If my post helped, click the thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
mohamed43
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Ok but I need Definitions for Graphics card  and hp deleted all definitions from the page of HP

0 Kudos
WAWood
Level 16
Level 16
32,636 32,536 2,958 7,269
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@mohamed43 

I have no idea what you mean by "definitions" -- but if you deleted the HP drivers, then reinstalling HP Support Assistant should restore the drivers for you.

You can get it from here: HP Support Assistant | HP® Official Site

If you're talking about the HP utilities, there is no way to download and reinstall them; instead, you would have to use HP Recovery Media to completely reset the laptop.

***If my post helped, click the thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation